Are you curious about what it is like to work for the world’s largest biotech company? Do you want to make an impact and help solve the biggest challenges in healthcare? Here’s an opportunity to be invited to Roche/Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. HQ in Tucson, AZ! Roche is hosting a site visit on November 2, 2018, to provide University of Arizona students a chance to see what it is like to intern and work at Roche. Graduate students and postdocs in STEM fields and MBA students are encouraged to attend.
Below is the agenda for what will take place during the site visit. Free transportation, via UA Cat Tran, will be provided on a first come first serve basis. All other attendees will be responsible for their own transportation to and from Roche/Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
November 2 Agenda (8:30 AM to 12:30 PM):
- 30 mins : Check-in
- 15 mins : Introduction to Roche
- 20 mins: Summer @ Roche Intern Program
- 20 min: Executive Meet-and-Greet
- 10 mins: Break
- 35 -40 min: Panel Speakers
- 1 hour 15 min : Campus Tour
Register early to secure your seat to the event. Here's how to register:
- If you have not already done so, activate your profile in UA Handshake at https://career.arizona.edu/jobs/handshake.
- Then click the registration link for the event: https://arizona.joinhandshake.com/events/205488. You may be required to login using your UA NetID and password through the University of Arizona Sign On option.
- Once on the event page, click the Join Event button on the menu located on the lefthand side of your screen (position may vary if viewed on a mobile phone).
- After the Join Event button is clicked, it will turn red and read 'Leave Event.' You will also receive an email confirmation from Handshake.