The Graduate Center and Postdoctoral Affairs employees are working remotely starting March 18 to be in line with the University's COVID-19 response; however, in collaboration with our campus and community partners, our programs are moving online to Zoom.
The following programs are moved to Zoom as of this writing:
- March 18, 3 PM to 5 PM, "Engaging Students Through Interactive Teaching" Workshop
- Writing Efficiency Sessions starting March 20, Tuesdays from 2 PM to 5 PM and Fridays 9 AM to 12 PM
- March 23, 12 PM to 1:30 PM Preparing for Faculty Job Application Series session "Application Materials Review"
- March 25, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM, ABD to PhD Dissertation Writing Workshop "Writing In-Depth Analysis to Support Your Research"
- March 26, 12 PM, Grad Slam Public Speaking Workshop "Strategies for Eliciting Useful Feedback" with extra emphasis on feedback styles
- April 6 to May 6, Career Forward Sprint - A fully online (D2L) program that teaches strategies to help you successfully navigate your career beyond the academy, while presenting your most professional self.
- April 8, 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM, “Communication Skills That Make a Difference” with Jack Harris
- AAUW Start Smart Workshops on Establishing Salary Goals and Effective Negotiation - To be determined
As always, if you have questions about programs or other resources, you can reach us at the following email addresses.