Do you want to be a more productive writer? If you are working on an intensive writing project like a dissertation, thesis, journal article, or grant proposal and you would like to increase your writing productivity, consider joining Writing Efficiency Sessions. They are free to attend and can help you move ahead on your writing projects. The atmosphere is a structured, yet laid back group writing space.
You may attend an entire session or part of each three-hour session. The first two hours of each session consist of timed writing sprints with short breaks followed by a short discussion aimed at helping you improve your writing productivity. The last hour is unstructured writing time. Writing Consultants are available for consultation during the last half of the sessions.
This event is hosted by the Graduate Center, Postdoctoral Affairs, and the Think Tank Writing Center.
Spring 2021 WES Schedule
Wednesdays, 2 PM to 5 PM Arizona Time
- Dates: Weekly starting January 27 through May 5.
- Where: Zoom
- Register and participate using this link: https://uarizona.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6gR8celia28pWh8
- Writing Consultant available from 4 PM to 5 PM.
Fridays, 9 AM to 12 PM Arizona Time
- Dates: Weekly starting starting January 29 through April 30.
- Where: Zoom
- Registration is closed.
- Writing Consultant available from 10 AM to 12 PM.