To submit essays, please upload them to our d2l site in the relevant deadline folder under the Assignments tab.
If you do not already have access to our d2l site, please send us an email.
If you have trouble with d2l, please contact d2l support.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING DRAFTS
Part One: Submitting Essays
Please follow the steps below:
- Name your document according to the following directions (Name_Department_EssayName_Date). So, for example, a document name might look like this JaneSmith_ElectricalEngineering_BackgroundandGoals_09-08-22.
- Put your documents in the folder corresponding to the appropriate deadline.
Part Two: Submitting Additional Document
Please upload an additional document (named: Name_Department_Answers_Date), with answers to the following questions
- Where are you in the writing process? (Just getting started? Strong drafts? Somewhere in between?) If you are resubmitting a revised draft, what changes have you made to the draft?
- What do you think is working well in the essays and what still needs work? Consider the review criteria of your fellowship competition.
- What questions do you have for the person who reviews your essays?
- Where are you in the process of getting letters of recommendation?