Dear Graduate Students,
In the past week, you have been bombarded with information. So, in consideration of your overflowing brain, I am not going to give you additional information. I will tell you where to go when you want to learn more about graduate funding.
Here are some places on our website to start:
- Funding 101 – basic information about graduate school funding
- Advice for finding funding – when you are ready to look for funding, we have ideas to make it easier
- Recommendations for international students looking for funding – we recognize that finding funding as an international student can be especially difficult and we are always looking for resources for you
- Help in getting started on an application– if you are beginning to write a fellowship application, we have advice for you
- Application development programs – Speaking of getting started, we currently have help for students who are applying to the NSF GRFP, DAAD, or Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad
My favorite part of the website is our success stories from students finding funding. I look forward to meeting some of you and featuring your success on our website in the future.
The GradFunding Newsletter is a service of the University of Arizona Graduate College, Office of Fellowships and Community Engagement. You may distribute this article but please acknowledge Shelley Hawthorne Smith and the University of Arizona Graduate College Office of Fellowships and Community Engagement.